All attendees/participants should register for the conference through the online registration system.
We have discounts for IEEE members and students. There is also an early-bird rate. The registration fees in US Dollars are as follows.
1: Advance Registration (early-bird deadline is Oct. 10, 2019)
|IEEE Member Registration||$800|
|Non IEEE Member Registration||$960|
|Student IEEE Member Registration||$440|
|Non Student IEEE Member Registration||$600|
|Life/Retired Member Registration||$440|
2: Late/On-site Registration
|IEEE Member Registration||$960|
|Non IEEE Member Registration||$1200|
|Student IEEE Member Registration||$528|
|Non Student IEEE Member Registration||$700|
|Life/Retired Member Registration||$528|
(1) The registration allows you to attend the conference, daily coffee breaks, and banquet. Also it includes the conference proceedings on a USB drive.
(2) The Advance registration deadline is Oct. 10, 2019. Late/On-site registration has a higher rate.
(3) For each accepted paper, at least one author must register at the full rate (IEEE Member Registration $800; Non IEEE Member Registration $960 before early-bird deadline), even if all authors are students.
(4) Authors of each accepted paper can publish up to 2 extra pages at a charge of $125/page.
(5) If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate full registration.
(6) IEEE Member Registration: IEEE Members (including professional members and student members) must provide their Membership Number for verification during registration.