Note: Each paper will be given a 15 minutes presentation and QA slot, including 13 mins talk and 2 mins QA.
Session 1: Algorithm and Theory for Big Knowledge. Chair: Lei Li, Meeting Room 302B, Sunday, November 10, 2019, 10:20 am to 12:00 pm.
- A Multi-granularity Genetic Algorithm Caoxiao Li, Shuyin Xia, Zizhong Chen, and Guoyin Wang
- A Fast Relative Density Method based on Space Partitioning Binggui Wang, Shuyin Xia, Hong Yu, and Guoyin Wang
- Approximate Query Answering in Complex Gaussian Mixture Models Mattis Hartwig, Marcel Gehrke, and Ralf Möller
- Highly Parallel Seedless Random Number Generation from Arbitrary Thread Schedule Reconstruction Eryn Aguilar, Jevis Dancel, Deysaree Mamaud, Dorothy Pirosch, Farin Tavacoli, Felix Zhan, Robbie Pearce, Margaret Novack, Hokunani Keehu, Benjamin Lowe, Justin Zhan, Laxmi Gewali, and Paul Oh
- Consensus with Voting Theory in Blockchain Environments Lei Li, Yongkang Jiang, and Guanfeng Liu
- Complicacy-Guided Parameter Space Sampling for Knowledge Discovery with Limited Simulation Budgets Xilun Chen, Logan Mathesen, Giulia Pedrielli, and K. Selcuk Candan
Session 2: Co-location Pattern Mining. Chair: Lizhen Wang, Meeting Room 302B, Sunday, November 10, 2019, 13:30 pm to 15:20 pm.
- Discovering High Influence Co-location Patterns from Spatial Data Sets Lili Lei and Lizhen Wang
- Mining Spatial Co-location Patterns by the Fuzzy Technology Le Lei, Lizhen Wang, and Xiaoxuan Wang
- A Spatial Co-location Pattern Mining Algorithm without Distance Thresholds Vanha Tran and Lizhen Wang
- Continuous Path-based Range Keyword Queries on Road Networks Fangshu Chen, Pengfei Zhang, Huaizhong Lin, and Shan Tang
- Research on Incentive Algorithm of Participatory Sensing System Based on Location Ziyi Qi, Mingxin Liu, Yanjun Liang, and Jing Chen
- An Abnormal Login Detection Method Based on Multi-source Log Fusion Analysis Jing Tao, Waner Wang, Ning Zheng, Ting Han, Yue Chang, and Xuna Zha
- Vector-Degree: A General Similarity Measure for Co-location Patterns Pingping Wu, Lizhen Wang, and Muquan Zou
Session 3: Data Mining in Big Knowledge. Chair: Peipei Li, Meeting Room 302B, Sunday, November 10, 2019, 15:40 pm to 17:40 pm.
- Co-training based on Semi-supervised Ensemble Classification Approach for Multi-label Data Stream Zhe Chu, Peipei Li, and Xuegang Hu
- Edge Sign Prediction Based on Orthogonal Graph Regularized Nonnegative Matrix Factorization for Transfer Learning Junwu Yu, Shuyin Xia, and Guoyin Wang
- A Behavior Sequence Clustering-based Enterprise Network Anomaly Host Recognition Method Jing Tao, Ning Zheng, Waner Wang, Ting Han, Xuna Zhan, and Luan Qingxin
- A Two-Stage Clustering Algorithm based on Improved K-means and Density Peak Clustering Na Xiao, Xu Zhou, Xin Huang, and Zhibang Yang
- An Optimization-based Truth Discovery Method with Claim Relation Jiazhu Xia, Ying He, Yuxin Jin, Xianyu Bao, and Gongqing Wu
- Ensemble Classification Method Based on Truth Discovery Yuxin Jin, Ze Yang, Ying He, Xianyu Bao, and Gongqing Wu
- AD-Link: An Adaptive Approach for User Identity Linkage Xin Mu, Wei Xie, Roy Ka-Wei Lee, Feida Zhu, and Ee-Peng Lim
Session 4-1: Machine Learning and its Applications. Chair: Fangshu Chen, Meeting Room 302A, Sunday, November 10, 2019, 13:30 pm to 15:20 pm.
- Machine Learning Models for Paraphrase Identification and its Applications on Plagiarism Detection Ethan Hunt, Ritvik Janamsetty, Chanana Kinares, Chanel Koh, Alexis Sanchez, Felix Zhan, Murat Ozdemir, Shabnam Waseem, Osman Yolcu, Binay Dahal, Justin Zhan, Laxmi Gewali, and Paul Oh
- A Hybrid Machine Learning Method for the De-identification of Un-structured Narrative Clinical Text in Multi-center Chinese Electronic Medical Records Data Meng Jin, Kai Zhang, Yunhaonan Yang, Shuanglian Xie, Kai Song, Yonghua Hu, and Xiaoyuan Bao
- Recurrent Neural Networks for Autoregressive Moving Average Model Selection Bei Chen, Beat Buesser, and Kelsey DiPietro
- U-net Based Defects Inspection in Photovoltaic Electroluminecscence Images Muhammad Rameez, Ur Rahman, and Haiyong Chen
- Nonparametric Functional Approximation with Delaunay Triangulation Learner Yehong Liu and Guosheng Yin
- Inductive Multi-view Semi-Supervised Anomaly Detection via Probabilistic Modeling Zhen Wang, Maohong Fan, Suresh Muknahallipatna, and Chao Lan
- Open-domain Document-based Automatic QA Models Based on CNN and Attention Mechanism Guangjie Zhang, Xumin Fan, Canghong Jin, and Minghui Wu
Session 4-2: Machine Learning and its Applications. Chair: Ziyu Guan, Meeting Room 302A, Sunday, November 10, 2019, 15:40 pm to 17:40 pm.
- Matrix Profile XX: Finding and Visualizing Time Series Motifs of All Lengths using the Matrix Profile Frank Madrid, Shima Imani, Ryan Mercer, Zacharay Zimmerman, Nader Shakibay, and Eamonn Keogh
- Sparse Tensor Decomposition for Multi-task Interaction Selection Chi-Hyuck Jun and Jun-Yong Jeong
- Tensor-Train Parameterization for Ultra Dimensionality Reduction Mingyuan Bai, S.T. Boris Choy, Xin Song, and Junbin Gao
- A Three-Dimensional Convolutional-Recurrent Network for Convective Storm Nowcasting Wei Zhang, Wei Li, and Lei Han
- Adversarial Graph Attention Network for Multi-modal Cross-Modal Retrieval Hongchang Wu, Ziyu Guan, Tao Zhi, Wei Zhao, Cai Xu, and Hong Han
- Knowledge-Guided Biclustering via Sparse Variational EM Algorithm Changgee Chang and Eun Jeong Min
- Micro-level Incident Analysis using Spatial Association Rule Mining Jin Soung Yoo, Sang Jun Park, and Aneesh Raman
Session 5: Representation learning. Chair: Lei Li, Meeting Room 302B, Monday, November 11, 2019, 10:20 am to 12:00 pm.
- Nonlinear Cross-domain Feature Representation Learning Method based on Dual Constraints Han Ding, Yuhong Zhang, Shuai Yang, and Xuegang Hu
- Unsupervised Keyword Extraction Method based on Chinese Patent Clustering Yuxin Xie, Yuhong Zhang, Xuegang Hu, and Han Ding
- Adaptive Structural Co-regularization for Unsupervised Multi-view Feature Selection Tsung-Yu Hsieh, Yiwei Sun, Suhang Wang, and Vasant Honavar
- Modeling Multi-Label Recurrence in Data Streams Zahra Ahmadi and Stefan Kramer
- FASE: Feature-based Similarity Search on ECG Data Meng Wu, Lei Li, and Hongyan Li
- Unsupervised Cross-Lingual Word Embeddings Learning with Adversarial training Yuling Li, Yuhong Zhang, and Xuegang Hu
Session 6: Big Knowledge Systems. Chair: Sai Wu, Meeting Room 302B, Monday, November 11, 2019, 13:30 pm to 16:00 pm.
- Which Patient to Treat Next? Probabilistic Stream-based Reasoning for Decision Support and Monitoring Marcel Gehrke, Simon Schiff, Tanya Braun, and Ralf Moeller
- CEPV: A Tree Structure Information Extraction and Visualization Tool for Big Knowledge Graph Shaojing Sheng, Peng Zhou, and Xindong Wu
- AQUA+: Query Optimization for Hybrid Database-MapReduce System Zhifei Pang, Sai Wu, Haichao Huang, Zhouzhenyan Hong, and Yuqing Xie
- A Performance Comparison of Cloud-based Container Orchestration Tools Yao Pan, Ian Chen, Francisco Brasileiro, Glenn Jayaputera, and Richard Sinnott
- An Efficient Application Traffic Signature Generation System Yuanming Zhang, Ting Han, Zelin Hao, Yu Cao, and Jing Tao