IEEE ICDM 2019: Call for Workshop Proposals
The 19th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (IEEE ICDM 2019) includes half-and full-day workshops that complement the overall technical program events, with the goal of expanding new research directions and application areas of data mining for both practitioners and researchers in a particular subject area. Workshops of interdisciplinary nature are also encouraged. The workshops are expected to be held on November 8, 2019 in Beijing, China. These workshops provide a more focused, in-depth venue for presentations, discussions and interaction. The workshop proposals will be peer-reviewed with a focus on submissions that inspire deep and interactive dialogue in topics that are of interest to the data mining community.
By he unique ICDM tradition, all accepted workshop papers will be published informal proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press indexed by EI.
Preparing your workshop proposals
Workshop proposals should be submitted in plain text or PDF, by email to Workshop Chairs, Xueqi Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Panagiotis Papapetrou (email@example.com), and must include the following elements:
- Title and acronym of the workshop
- Duration (full-day or half-day)
- Description of the workshop topic, and a draft version of CFP (not exceeding 500 words)
- Short description on how the organizers plans to attract quality submissions
- Preliminary list of invited speakers (if any)
- Past records (if any)
- Short bio of the organizers
- Tentative program committee
- Contact information ofthe organizers (including name, affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail address)
After a workshop proposal is accepted, the organizers should create a Web page forthe workshop and notify the workshop chairs of its URL. The main conference website will provide a link to each workshop.
All deadlines are at 11:59PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Workshop proposals: March15, 2019
- Workshop notification: March 29, 2019
- Workshop paper submissions: August 7, 2019
- Workshop paper notification: September 4, 2019
ICDM 2019 Workshop Chairs
- Xueqi Cheng, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Panagiotis Papapetrou, Stockholm University, Sweden