According to Chinese government regulations, visas are required for most countries to enter China except Agreements on Mutual Visa Exemption Between the People’s Republic of China and Foreign Countries. If you need a visa support letter, please register for the conference and email your request to email@example.com with an electronic copy of your passport biographical page attached and the following information included:
- Your surname, given name, nationality, date of birth, gender, and passport No. as they appear on your passport
- Your current employer/institution and title
- Your email and phone number
- Your current postal mailing address
- Your registration confirmation number
- The place (country and city) you plan to apply for the Chinese Visa (i.e., the Consulate General of P.R. China)
- Your Arrival and Departure Date: From yyyy-mm-dd to yyyy-mm-dd
- If you have had an accepted paper, the title of your paper
*Email subject: [ICDM 2019 Invitation Letter] Name, Affiliation
Visa support letters are answered in the order the requests are received. You will receive a PDF letter by email within about 10 days. The original letter is mailed only upon an explicit request.
Please note that support letter will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid for the conference.